Thursday, April 16, 2009

A precious Prayer!

Yesterday, April 15th, while in the middle of Walmrt, we received a call that my 11 1/2 week pregnant sister-in-law was bleeding and headed to the emergency room. Talk about being scared. My husband drove over right away and as soon as we got home from Walmart, mom headed over. I was planning to just hang out with Isabel and wait for some news. Well, anyone who knows me knows that I'm not good at sitting and waiting. So, Isabel and I loaded up and headed to the hospital. On the drive over, I explained to Isabel what was happening and that we were going to check on Toto and her baby. Ofcourse, she had no idea what I was talking about but she listened intently. So, to make a long story short, the baby is fine, Toto is fine and she has strict orders to take it easy and get lots of fluids. She went to see her Ob doc this morning and he said the same thing. They did a 3D ultrasound and the little squirt was bouncing around as normal!! Praise God Almighty!! And I must add that Isabel has been asking to say a "bessing" for Toto. "Bessing", by the way, is blessing, which we say when we eat, and maybe in her young mind she already understands that we can talk to God! So sweet and such a precious prayer!!

God Bless!
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angela I found your blog. (this is Cissy) I love that you have started writing one. Everyone keeps asking me when I am going to start. Maybe after Reid gets here. Anyway wanted to say still praying for Victoria and the baby every day.

    ReplyDelete