Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day for a Fabulous Father!































Totally pooped on our way home from the beach!


My 2 lovies!



Helping daddy unwrap his gifts!


Yesterday was Scott's 2nd Father's Day and I think it was pretty good for him. He says that he is blessed but I have to tell you that Isabel and I are pretty darn fortunate to have him in our lives. I just love how Isabel adores her daddy and because of that, I am incredibly thankful that she has such an amazing role model in her daddy. He loves her, nurtures her, plays with her and makes sure that we spend time as a family in Bible study and prayer . . . . . . how awesome is that? I love that man!

This weekend we took a quick trip to the beach, just the 3 of us, and we had a wonderful time. It was just nice to get away, relax and enjoy the blessing of family that we have been given. We swam, played in the sand, had dinner, went to the ice cream parlor, jumped on the bed and danced, slept late, had breakfast in bed, shopped, ate some more and swam some more . . . . what more could you ask for? Thanks to my sweeite for planning a special family getaway for us, we love you!

This week we leave for Lake Martin for some more fabulous family time and we are looking very forward to it! I'll be sure to post some pics from the trip as soon as we get back!

For now, have a great day, stay cool and enjoy the blessing of summer!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment