Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thankful!


Today, I am thankful. Thankful for a God who saved me, who snatched me from eternal damnation by covering me with His grace and mercy. Thank you, God, for blessing me with life eternal with you.


I am thankful for a loving husband who was persistent in his pursuit of what he knew God's plan for his life was . . . . . a life married to me, a life that I had not envisioned. Scott, thank you for not giving up on me and for loving me so incredibly.


I am thankful for my precious, healthy, active and loving baby girl who said to me last night, "I luu loo darlin". She is such an amazing blessing in our lives and I am so very thankful that God has entrusted me with the responsibility and the opportunity of raising her, teaching her, and modeling Christ to her. Isabel, thank you for the joy and happiness that you bring to our lives day in and day out!


I am thankful for my family . . . . . a mom who is my best friend, who loves tremendously and gives so very much of herself to all that she cares about. I am thankful for a father who is and always has been true to himself and a wonderful example of how to stand for what is right.


I am thankful for my brother and his wife who love my daughter and desire to spend time with her, investing in her life. And I am also thankful for the precious life that is growing inside of my sister-in-law . . . . . isn't God great!

I am thankful for Scott's family who are all very loving and supportive. They love Isabel and enjoy watching her grow. It is so helpful and encouraging to be surrounded by a caring family.


I am thankful for the health and happines of my family and for all of our wonder friends!


There is so much to be thankful for, I could go on forever . . . . . . . I just needed to stop for a moment and remember all that I have been given and to give praise to God Almighty for His incredible blessings!


Loving my life,

Angela

1 comment:

  1. God is good and has blessed us (especially me)! Thank you for allowing me to "catch" you. I never expected all that God has blessed me with. Thank you God! "Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen." (Eph. 3:20-21)

    Scott

    ReplyDelete