Friday, February 20, 2009

Its finally Friday!!

Happy Friday to you! Don't you just love Fridays? I think its my favorite day of the week, I mean, we get to sleep in tomorrow and have breakfast and watch cartoons with Isabel . . . . . what more could you ask for? And yes, I know, Satrudays are great but once it gets here, then we're on the downhill slope and the weekend is almost over. Fridays are just the beginning!! Much like a vacation, half the fun is in the planning, preparation and anticipation of all that you are about to experience, right? I guess the same could be said about our Christian walk. Shouldn't we be excited as we prepare for and anticipate the arrival of Christ? Are we ready? Wow!

Anyhoo, I am thrilled that Friday is here and I wish you all a safe and fun-filled weekend!!

Later,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment