Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday!!




You MUST check out MckMama's website . . . . . its a hoot! Literally! She is so incredibly funny and uplifting and is a very gifted writer. MckMama has been through a lot with her MSC (many small children) and I find the stories on her blog to be quite entertaining. Head on over to her site at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and enjoy. BTW, her youngest child and his health is definitely and answer to MANY prayers lifted on his behalf! And she also has some great recipes.

Anyhoo, MckMama hosts a Not Me! Monday which is a lot of fun. Other bloggers can post about some embarassing things that they did during the previous week. Isn't that a hoot?! I mean, we all can use a little encouragement by reading about the goofs that other women experience, right? We are all human, after all!!

As for me, I did not walk outside to feed the cats in nothing but my robe (which is a short one) and bend over to pour out the food before realizing that I was, in fact, outside in broad daylight in, as I mentioned, nothing but my robe, my short robe. No, I didn't do that, NOT ME!





Have a great Monday!
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment