Friday, October 8, 2010

SUYL

Its "Show Us Your Life" Friday over at Kelly's blog, www.kellyskornerblog.com, and today is kitchens. I think I barely made this post in time but I wanted to because I love our kitchen which is, like many, where a lot of our daily activities take place. Sooo, enjoy!!





This is my neat little twig bowl with fresh fruit.



This is a great, healthy and hearty oatmeal recipe and my little girl loves it . . . . from the Deceptively Delicious cookbook by Jessica Seinfeld. Good Stuff!


I had to post pics of my great chair covers that my mom made. They are custom and have our initial in each one . . . . love them! Mom is soooo talented.









Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous weekend!

Angela

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. i love your kitchen. that red island is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitchen!!! Everything about it is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about that kitchen is perfect(in my book) LOVE the white cabinets and the red island!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking around on your blog, I figured out who you are! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your table and those chair covers are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete