Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not much to say!





I don't feel like I have much to say today but we'll see where it goes.

We had a pretty nice weekend. Scott and I took Isabel to dinner on Friday night at Mellow Mushroom, yum, yum! They have the absolute best salads and we love the place! Afterwards we stopped by "Ance" and Toto's house to say hello. They were babysitting a puppy and we just had to stop in to see it . . . . . and their 200lb chocolate lab. Okay, maybe not 200lbs but he sure looks every bit of it. And, he is GREAT with Isabel. Sometimes he can be a little intimidating for her but she's really good about telling him, "NO NO". As well as playing with the pups we got to jump in on a fun game of Mexican Dominoes with them and some friends. If you've never tried the game, you should, its a ton of fun. On the way home it was pouring and lightening something awful but we made it home safe and sound and all was well.

Saturday we had a wedding and reception to attend and the weather cleared up just in time. It turned out to be a beautiful day and I'm sure the bride was happy! Afterwards we headed to our favorite Japanese restaurant with some friends for sushi and hibachi and the kids loved it! They were really entertained.

Isabel and I didn't get to attend church on Sunday because she woke up with a yucky cough. Although she had no fever and seemed okay otherwise, I was hesitant to leave her in the nursery with all of the other little babies . . . . . and I'm sure the other parents appreciated that too! We did make it Sunday night for the children's worship service (because I could keep Isabel with me and limit her contact with others) and it went great. The kids had a wonderful time!

Other than that, all is pretty much the same. Isabel still has a yucky cough and is congested but no fever. I'm unsure about whether to take her to the doctor. What to do? What to do?

On another note, my wonderful hubby has joined the "blog world" so head on over to his sight and check it out at http://www.thirstfortheword.blogspot.com/. His site is sure to be much for spiritually indepth than mine! ;0)

Have a great week!
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment