Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well, at last!!







Well, Isabel is finally better and acting like her old self again. Its been a long week! We took her to the doctor last Friday because she was still throwing up and had diarrhea and a fever. Turns out she had a nasty little bug that just had to run its course. She asked to "eat" this morning when I was fixing her breakfast yogurt so that was a good sign that she is feeling much better. You'll notice in the pic that she is eating her supper tonight and I am very pleased. All seems to be well but we'll continue to pray that God heals her little body.
Last night was our very first MOPS meeting at church and it turned out great. We had a good show of young mothers and I, myself, had a great time. If you aren't familiar with MOPS, check out their website. Its a great organization for women, particulary mothers of young children, who get together just for some fun fellowship. Its also a great opportunity to reach out to women and share the love of Christ. So often we mothers get caught up in the every day tasks of motherhood and "wifehood" that we don't take the time needed to care for ourselves. It was just so refreshing to sit and chat with other mothers about the joys and trials that come with the responsibility of being a mom as well as our need to daily find time to nurture our relationship with Christ. All in all, it was a great night and I'll try to get some pics next time.
Well, Isabel is almost finished with supper so I better run. If I don't, she'll start with the "apease, apease" with actually means, "please let me sit in your lap so that I can pull all of the keys off of the keyboard".
Good night to all and God bless!
Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment